What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a stylish ‘invisible’ alternative to the conventional metal braces. Through careful treatment planning, we will prepare a set of clear aligners that gradually move your teeth.
You are able to enjoy your favourite foods, drinks and social events with minimal disruption to your life.
Why start Invisalign with us?
One of the few Invisalign DIAMOND providers in Singapore – awarded to providers who have treated more cases successfully over the years. We are able to treat virtually all types of cases with Invisalign. From simple cases to complex ones involving jaw surgery.
Dr Kenneth Lew is a Specialist Orthodontist and an Invisalign certified speaker and trainer. He personally goes through every patient’s orthodontic treatment plan. Dr Kenneth Lew is cited in the International Who’s Who USA. We advocate a non-extraction approach to treatment, where possible.
Cost of Invisalign from $2900 (before GST)
- Requires initial consultation, orthodontic assessment, x-rays, study models and retainers at end of treatment.
- Certain conditions require additional procedures and therefore, additional costs may be incurred.
- You will be informed of any additional costs prior to starting treatment.
- Average treatment time is 12-24 months.
How Invisalign treatment works
Comparison between Invisalign and conventional braces
How Invisalign Treatment works?
1. Discuss your treatment goals with your dentist.
2. X-rays and dental records are taken to aid our ORTHODONTIST in coming up with a treatment plan tailored to your unique needs.
3. 3D scanning of your teeth.
4. View video simulation of your detailed treatment. You will be able to visualise how your teeth look before, during and after your treatment.
5. Receive your brand new Invisalign aligners!
6. Aim to wear your aligners 20-22 hours a day and change them according to schedule.
7. Come back for regular visits so that our dentists are able to keep a detailed record of your progress.
8. Maintain your new and improved smile!